APSHISON Product Care Introduce
We believe that a trusted product can also be sustainable. At APHISON, we are committed to designing durable and fashionable products that allow every woman to experience and showcase her best self. Please refer to the following care instructions to extend the lifespan of your accessory with just a few simple steps.
Leather, synthetic materials, and metal products should avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, liquids or humid environments to prevent permanent damage.
Reduce excessive friction and direct contact with oily chemicals such as cosmetics to avoid wear and tear, fading or staining of the product.
Clean the surface dirt and dust with a clean, damp cloth.
When not in use, store the product in a dust-proof bag or box and keep it in a dry and well-ventilated area.
PU Leather Maintenance
Polyurethane (PU) leather is a synthetic material that is designed to mimic the look and feel of genuine leather. While it is more durable and less expensive than real leather, it still requires proper care and maintenance to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, as it can cause the PU leather to fade or crack.
- Keep PU leather items away from liquids and damp environments, as they can cause permanent damage.
- Clean the surface of the item with a clean, damp cloth to remove dirt and dust.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on PU leather, as they can damage the surface.
- Store PU leather items in a cool, dry place when not in use, preferably in a protective cover or bag to prevent dust accumulation.
Metal hardware on bags and accessories can add a touch of sophistication and elegance, but they also require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best.
- Wipe metal hardware regularly with a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt and grime.
- Avoid exposing metal hardware to water or other liquids, which can cause corrosion or rust.
- Use a specialized metal cleaner or polish to remove any tarnish or discoloration.
- Store items with metal hardware separately from other items to prevent scratches or other damage.